Thursday, October 9, 2014

Spinzilla - Day Three

Day Three?!?  Already?!?!?!?!?

Okay, so it's day three. Actually the end of day three. I must say, a busy day in the shop, plus cats with cabin fever, does not make for a lot of spinning progress. But here's the breakdown:

a) I'm on the third cop of mango-licious merino/silk on the dragonfly (loving this spindle!!!)

b) I started a bobbin of combed silk brick on a Kromski Minstrel

c) ordered repair parts for an Ashford Kiwi

d) cleared a little more space for tomorrow evening's Spinzilla Spinning Party

e) the wild carded batts took the day off

f) and I got a lovely snap of many of my spindles waiting for their turn(s) --
That's all I've got for today. I can't believe tomorrow is the mid-point of Spinzilla. I have a LOT of fiber that still needs spinning!!

No comments: